Friday, January 16, 2009

a Little Exploration

I don't know if Noodle explored the cat tree last night because she didn't sleep with us, but this morning after a healthy poop and pee (yeah!), she checked it out a bit more. She made it up the first ramp OK, though I couldn't help but hold her butt as she was going up. Maternal instincts, I guess. She hung out in the first condo for quite a bit while Bag was up above.

Bag spent about five long minutes up there, though I don't think he cares for the wobbliness. We'll have to see about that.

He did go out on the deck for a bit for fresh air. She seemed as if she was headed there, but he didn't stay long.

He is now watching her entertain herself with a bottle cap. She is active and he is alert - I hate that I have to leave soon and miss their antics. Whatever they do today, I hope they don't hurt themselves, especially Noodle on the cat tree.

Wow! Just as I closed out on this entry, she was entertaining herself and with momentum flowing, she ran right up the first ramp on her own with no problems! I didn't see how she got down, though (probably jumped) because now she is on the back platform. And she got there by climbing up on the water bottles. She looked at the second ramp and for a moment, I thought she was going to attempt it, but didn't. I am so proud of her!

She's still sitting on the back platform watching her brother play with his hanging mouse. She is headed to investigate.

No comments: