Friday, January 16, 2009

Active & Alert!

Bag greeted me when I got in and Noodle was in her cat castle. At least she was in the living room and didn't run away. She came out when I came over for some cuddles and petting. They are both alert and active, especially now that Bag got fed (almost tripped me in the process, thanks).

Bag for sure pooped during the day but I'm not sure Noodle did. Nevertheless, both of them got their butts wiped. They wrestled a little and I threw her milkring up the first condo to encourage her to climb up the ramp. We did this twice and she successfully manuevered up and down fine. I put her up on the second ramp but she wasn't sure what to do with it. I guess in time...

After sniffing around the back door and deciding not to go out on the deck, they are opting to hunt each other and sit on the window sill instead.

No comments: