Tuesday, January 13, 2009

24 Hrs Later ...

Noodle continues to be a handful and Bag, well ... as long as he gets his food and some time for his nap, he is OK. They wrestled, napped, wrestled, napped. What a life. Bag greeted me when I returned home yesterday and a little later, there was a sleepy-eyed Noodle sitting around the corner. There has been no Noodle poop since yesterday morning, so if she goes while we're gone, let's hope for a good one.

I guess I better let Bag out of the bathroom now, assuming he has finished eating away from his sister, who is now on the window sill.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this past weekend, we dumped our box springs because the new mattress we got elevated the height tremendously, so poor Noodle had a hard time getting up, even with the stairs and add-ons. She certainly now rules the house. She is also great at self-entertainment - talented!

No comments: