Friday, February 20, 2009

She's Grown!

Yesterday we were just noticing that Noodle has grown slightly in the 3 months (this weekend!) she's been with us. At her vet visit last month, she was up to 5 pounds and though she is light compared to her 17+ pound brother, you can see that there is more of Noodle. I don't think in a bad (fat) way, just that she is getting a little older.

And to go with that, ALOT feistier! She and her brother just continue to wrestle, chase, annoy, and antagonize each other. They share the brunt in instigating it, too. Last night, though, was the first night we heard her meow at him to stop, or at least in annoyance. Usually it's him. At least she wasn't hissing at him. Bag is growing more accustomed to her licking his head or face. He at least seems to tolerate her facials. He doesn't do it back to her, perhaps in time, but it's cute to watch them like that.

Though it was early (515), she had a good poop but then again at 7, right in the middle of my shower. Thank goodness for the baby monitor.

She was helpful yesterday as I packed up a few things. She decided the bag was for her, so she has made a home out of it, even though we cut the handles off to prevent her neck from catching.

She slept with us last night, or at least when I awoke, there she was - her little sleepy face just an inch or two from me. It's a very comforting thought. And then, of course, I got my facial. How can I resist her?

They have been playing, but she's now resting on Dave's suitcase as I type this. Unfortunately, I have to get to work, which has got to be one of the saddest times in my life as I leave them. We still need to get that nanny cam!

No comments: