Friday, May 22, 2009

Good Morning!

It's always a good morning when BOTH kids finish their breakfast, pee, and poop! All before we leave for work. I know, I must have a fetish for them accomplishing their "list" daily but nothing like going to work knowing that their systems are clean for the day, at least hopefully.

Bag is still dealing with his chin acne, though we think he is looking better. His sister's acne has cleared up nicely but acne or not, they are still so crazily active, it's hard to keep up with them. She is chasing him as I type this, but I'm sure he will get his turn soon.

She seems to have come out of her morning funk of eating and then hiding in the bedroom, but who really knows with her? She clearly does what she wants. I thought cats were supposed to have their routine and liked consistency. At least I know these two like driving us crazy. But we love them like there's no tomorrow!!

No comments: