Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doin' Good!

Noodle and Bag had another good day, chasing and hunting each other, running around keeping Momma and Daddy on our toes, and catching some rays (and shut eye) in the sun. I don't want to jinx us but I have to say that I am proud of her and her pee and poop schedules and activities. So far, no more soft poop (and therefore, no more butt baths) and no recent "pull and throws". Hopefully the feline caviar, purina UR formula, and fortiflora combination is settling in well. OK, enuff said on that ... no jinx, please.

They seem to enjoy their time on the deck later in the night ... you know, when it's bedtime for the humans. After all, we live to serve THEM!

Speaking of serving them, Noodle came up to me while I was on a conference call. It's darling that she thinks I'm talking to her, so of course, I have no idea what I'm talking about on the call as I play with her. Oh great - I'll get fired for not paying attention, which means I won't have money to buy them food and toys, which means they won't love me, which means I'll be all sad and depressed and unable to find a job to support them! Oh, what a vicious cycle.

No comments: