Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Saturday...

So this morning started at 5am with a soft poop. I didn't mean to but a dollop of soft poop dropped right on my brother's head, which is why we both got an early morning bath. Momma and Daddy were happy to be up that early to tend to us. A few hours later while everyone was trying to sleep I was still wide awake...


This was eventually followed by breakfast served to me in my cuddle coil... About mid day I was feeling sleepy so I had to rest a bit on Mommy's clean towels...

Then this evening I played outside....I had to wait by the door almost 9 seconds before Daddy noticed me and opened the door for me to come in...That is unacceptable...I shall begin his retraining first thing in the morning...

All in all not a bad day...lucky for me Mommy and Daddy are off tomorrow and Monday, so this works well for me as it is always nice to have my servants nearby. well gotta go now...I see this magical red dot on the carpet that I must chase...

No comments: